Community Forum

Being Charged More than Agreement

New Poster

Being Charged More than Agreement

I was given a deal for $45.98 on March 1, 2018.  That deal has not been honored and my price was raised to $54.XX.  I tried to fix it the other day, but the best I was given wast $49.99. I didn't fight it because I couldn't be certain of my original quoted price, UNTIL NOW.  I found the original email from Mar. 1 promising me a price of $45.98 for 12 months.  I need to get my plan fixed to the agreed upon price.  I have email proof of what I was promised.

Expert

Re: Being Charged More than Agreement

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: Being Charged More than Agreement

Hi SRKirkpatrick, 

I would be more than happy to review your account as well as the email proof you have regarding your agreement. Please keep in mind, when we do quote package prices, these prices don't include the cost of any taxes or fees. I'm not sure yet if this is why your bill is different, I just wanted to let you know. 

Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!