Community Forum

Been Trying to get help for months

Highlighted
Contributor

Been Trying to get help for months

i haven't had a response from anyone for months on here. i just want a response so i can get some kind of help with my service.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Been Trying to get help for months

@Ord535 wrote:
i haven't had a response from anyone for months on here. i just want a response so i can get some kind of help with my service.

How about telling us what your specific problem is?

We are not "Mind Readers".

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

FYI;

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Customer-Service/HELP-NEED-TECH/m-p/3290443

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Expert

@MNtundraRET wrote:

@Ord535 wrote:

How about telling us what your specific problem is?

We are not "Mind Readers".

I have "escalated" your reply on 12/15/19 that E.G. suplied the link to. Thank you E.G.

Please watch for an O.E. to help with your problem.

Highlighted
Contributor

i appreciate the help. i ended up getting myself a Twitter account and talking to someone on there yesterday. its being handled now and once again thank you