Community Forum

Bait and Switch

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Bait and Switch

I renewed a year ago and was given a free DVR. I was told by the representative to come in at the year mark to get the second year for free.  I was gained up and told I was not telling the truth both by the manager and the employee that had orginally helped me.  I had his business card, his handwriting and the notes I took about coming in at the year mark.  They do not appreciate their customers.  I walked out of the store like I had been beaten down for something that should be so simple.  I will be making a formal complaint iwth the Attorney General of Minnesota on the bait and switch.  Obviously they wanted me to sign a two year agreement and told me they would give me something and then when you go in for the promised service, they call you a liar. 

Official Employee

Re: Bait and Switch

ROG63, thank you for taking the time to reach out here over the forums. It's always our goal to be as transparent as possible, and I'd love to have the opportunity to turn this experience around. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to review this further together. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Bait and Switch

ROG63, I'm glad I was able to help out with the account! Please reach out again if you need anything else. Have a great weekend! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!