Community Forum

Bait and Switch: Need new options. I was blocked from speaking with Retention/Loyalty

Regular Visitor

Bait and Switch: Need new options. I was blocked from speaking with Retention/Loyalty

Hello,

It looks like my promotional plan ended and my triple play premier jumped up to over $80 more a month.  I called to ask for the Loyalty/Retention dept and I was told I could not speak with them until my 3 day past due was resolved.  They reassured me after that was taken care of, they would find me a new promotional package.  So I paid the 3 day past due payment which was the new price ($80 more), charged a $5.99 convenience fee for using a debit card I have on file, and then was immediately told there are no new promotional packages.  

With that said, has anyone left Comcast and found a better alternative?  I am in South Florida and it seems Comcast will not let me speak with retention so I have no choice but to leave.

I am quite surprised with the bait and switch tactic used on a long time customer.  Comcast should be ashamed.

Thanks in advance.

Official Employee

Re: Bait and Switch: Need new options. I was blocked from speaking with Retention/Loyalty

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.