Community Forum

Bad service

New Poster

Bad service

I want to know why you have employees that are so lazy.  Yesterday they make a service call  to the neighboring adjoining house,  and because the service tech didn’t  want to make a drive back to get the part, he took the apart off  of MY LINE!  so that he could complete that service call.  when I called customer service to complain, I’m on the phone for over an hour getting a big run around, I try to explain to the  very unprofessional customer service representative on the phone who tells me don’t worry about it don’t worry about it he’s the master and he can fix it ( oh and by the way at the beginning he says this line is recorded for training purposes so please please look up this conversation and see what your technician told me because he also said that he would pay my pay for the day of missed work to be here for the service technician to come back out ) and then after an hour he tells me he can’t fix it. This was all Friday evening. 09/13/19   And now I can’t get anybody out to connect my service back until Monday. so I go the whole weekend without service because of one of your lazy technicians this is the second time this is happened to me, and it’s old and I’m getting sick of it !  If y’all were a smaller cable service I guarantee you somebody been out here to fix my problem the same day but because you’re so huge you have a fake customer service it’s Comcast service not customer service you get to it when you want to get to it !