Community Forum

Bad experience, wasted time

Highlighted
New Poster

Bad experience, wasted time

I am a new customer. I used the online option to purchase an internet package and schedule an appointment. After waiting the whole two hour window nobody showed up. I called the customer support line to see what the issue was, it took over one hour to speak with an agent, who then put me back on hold for over another hour to transfer me to someone else, so I hung up. I re-attempted the online purchase and scheduling for the next day. After waiting the full two hour window, again, nobody showed up. It again took me one hour to speak with an agent. After the agent assisted me, I requested to speak with a supervisor to inform them of the issues I had, but after being on hold to speak with them, their phone went to voice mail. Terrible first experience, I have also been charged three times to have internet installed.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bad experience, wasted time

Hello Eric144. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. We apologize your experience in getting your service established has not been easy. I can assist with reviewing your orders and the charges you have been billed for. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!