Community Forum

Bad customer service

New Poster

Bad customer service

I had a cable bos that was not working properly. They had me set set and repower the box and after I few days I realized it was not working correctly. I called again and they wanted me to repeat the process and when I told them I already did that they said they would need to put in a ticket and call me back. I never got a call. I called again and convinced them the box was faulty and after another hour call (had to speak to a supervisor) they overnightme e new box.  The new box was not working so I called yet again and they told me that there was a power outage in my area even though my other two boxes were working fine. They assured me that they would call me when the outage was over and it would be resolved by 7:00. Well guess what. Not resolved!  So a called yet again and after another 1 hour call they agreed to send me another box and assured me it would be there the next day. The next day when I never got the tracking info I made another 1 hour call. They assured me that it would arrive at my house after 5:00 that day. Guess what it did not arrive. I left that night and will be gone for 2 1/2 weeks and now the box will be sitting on my front stoop.