Community Forum

Bad customer service

New Poster

Bad customer service

I call cooperate office to get my money they told they can’t refund my money back to me.and my boyfriend find one of Comcast employees at Walmart he talk to my boyfriend and told my boyfriend they have a promotion and he’s only told to pay $50 dollars for the deposit and he put the money on my card to do the deposit and they been taken money from
My card since then I’m not the owner of the account and they don’t have no right to take my money from my card my card was only being use for the deposit that the guy told him to pay.iam very up set that my money is taken from me without my permission and I will file a report on that ,anybody that see those xfinity guys at Walmart don’t let them
Get closed to your they are scam they don’t explain nothing to you they just do what they want to do.
Expert

Re: Bad customer service

@Judeline97 wrote:
I call cooperate office to get my money they told they can’t refund my money back to me.and my boyfriend find one of Comcast employees at Walmart he talk to my boyfriend and told my boyfriend they have a promotion and he’s only told to pay $50 dollars for the deposit and he put the money on my card to do the deposit and they been taken money from
My card since then I’m not the owner of the account and they don’t have no right to take my money from my card my card was only being use for the deposit that the guy told him to pay.iam very up set that my money is taken from me without my permission and I will file a report on that ,anybody that see those xfinity guys at Walmart don’t let them
Get closed to your they are scam they don’t explain nothing to you they just do what they want to do.

The problem isn't with Comcast, it is with you and your boyfriend.  Unless he's on the card account with you, he never should have been able to use the card in the first place.  He is the one that set up the account - without your permission.  If he IS on the account with you, he should have discussed starting an account with you.

Cancel the card and notify your bank they are not to autopay the account.  Talk with your boyfriend about this and tell him you're no longer paying for an account he set up using your card without your permission.

As for the refund, Comcast won't refund any money to you because the account is not in your name.  Any card - any card - can be used to pay the account, it doesn't have to be a card in your name.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello Judeline97, I know your time is valuable and I really appreciate you taking a moment out of your busy day to reach out with this concern. I know how frustrating this can be especially since you're not listed as the account holder for the account. I can definitely take a look into this for you to see if anything can be done to get your card information removed. Can you please confirm your first and last name and the complete service address associated with your account? I'll need that to get started. To send your information in a private setting you can click on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

The boy friend may have used your card to start his plan, however no matter what Comcast/Infinity claims the only way that they can legally continue to charge your cards would be if the boyfriend authorized automatic payment using that card. So bottom line is your boy friend either authorized it or Comcast/Xfinity illegally with drew money from your account. If it's the ladder you can contact your bank and file for fraudulent charges on your card and then the bank will work with you and the laws to get your money back.