Community Forum

Bad customer service from Comcast

New Poster

Bad customer service from Comcast

I am pending a call from a supervisor to resolve some reported issues with my servicesissues. I was promised by the customer rep that I spoke 2 day ago with a call back from a supervisor and they never did. I just called today again since the issues that I reported on my previous call have not been resolved. On top of it the scheduled appointment that I had scheduled was CANCELLED with no call to apologize for the inconvenience at all. To make things worst they went ahead and rescheduled an appointment for tomorrow Sunday without even confirming if it was convenient for me "the customer". I asked the second rep I spoke with today if I could have at lest an appointment tomorrow late afternoon and he could not book it, not sure why. What a poor customer service and disrespectful attitude from Comcast employees to cancel appointments and rescheduling disregarding if it was or not convenient for the customer who solicited the services in the first place. My time is valuable too. I will await for resolution and compensation for the inconvenience and disrespect from Comcast to a customer who has been with them since 2006.