Community Forum

Bad customer service and tech support

New Poster

Bad customer service and tech support

I wasted two hours on the phone with a person with a terribly thick accent. All I wanted to do was reset my password so I could use the Xfinity remote from my smart phone. But after jerking me around for over two hours on the phone this person who was very difficult to understand -finally said she could not help me and I had to go to an Xfinity store which is total baloney. I get a call from Robert from the payment center and guess what he’s from America! He speaks English. In 10 minutes he had my password reset and I can use the remote again. Not only is this company over priced/there’s never anything on any of the 600 channels I get. And customer service & tech support is the worst. Stop hiring foreigners. And since when does fiber optic have outages? I’ve had more outages in the last six months that I’ve had in 10 years time to cut the cord!
New Poster

Re: Bad customer service and tech support

Just FYI ask for a rep in the USA and they will transfer you without issue more times than not.

Official Employee

Re: Bad customer service and tech support

Hi Vualpha88,

I'm happy Robert was able to assist you and help get your password reset.We remain committed to hiring customer service employees across the United States but will pass along your feedback. Is there anything I can do to clear up a billing concern? If so, feel free to reach out in a private message. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.