Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Back again, less than a year and Comcast is already infuriatingly terrible at their service.

Highlighted
New Poster

Back again, less than a year and Comcast is already infuriatingly terrible at their service.

We've barely had this service for a year. It took weeks to get setup properly. Months to get the wired connections to work properly. Now we're dealing with rolling outages and unprompted cancellations of our appointments. 

We've had multiple outages over the past two weeks. This time the outage happened but our service wasn't restored when the outage was resolved. The technician scheduled an apointment for Friday between 5-7 PM. Just to have it cancelled that night without our consent and with the service still being down. We find out about it the next day, call, and find out the next earliest appointment is Sunday between 5-7. 

How can you possibly have what seems to be an automated service that cancels appointments when outages are fixed (which is what we were told happened) but not actually confirm the service at the appointment location is fixed. I'm dumbfounded at this point.  We've spoken with 4 different service reps. I've been told twice a supervisor would call back and they never did. At this point my wife and I have decided to cancel the service and move over to AT&T. 25 mb isn't as good, but it's better than being down and dealing with these people.

Official Employee

Re: Back again, less than a year and Comcast is already infuriatingly terrible at their service.

Hello adowd3. We apologize for the many service issues you experienced. We hope you will change your mind, and decide to come back to us. If you have not yet fully disconnected your service, I can help troubleshoot and ensure we get your issues resolved. If so, please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.