Community Forum

BE CAREFUL! Comcast will Scam you when downgrade your bundle

New Poster

BE CAREFUL! Comcast will Scam you when downgrade your bundle

After 3 years I decided to downgrade my "bundle" to internet only. I went to a Comcast place, requested to cancel my plan all together but the "agent" offered internet only for a reduced price. I accepeted. Now I am moving to another city and received a call from the moving department saying that they dont serve there and I will have to cancel my contract and pay for an early termination. Early termination???? after 3 years, then I was explained that whrn I downgraded the service I was put in a new 3 years contract!!! Never been made aware and I would never sign up for another 3 years!!! I will sue this company, even though it means I will spend more time and money, but just for my right. I WAS NEVER TOLD THAT FOR EVERY MODIFICATION ON YOUR PLAN IT WILL REPRESENT IN A NEW CONTRACT- ABSURD! I  

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: BE CAREFUL! Comcast will Scam you when downgrade your bundle

Hi rdlugli, 

I can help address your billing concerns. To start, I'd like to review your account and the last agreement you accepted and go from there. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.