Community Forum

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CSR- She should be fired!!

New Poster

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CSR- She should be fired!!

I am beyond unsatisfied with my current situation. I noticed at $60 fee on my Comcast bill, I called and it was removed because it was their mistake. That should have been the end but it wasn't. The next morning I wake up to no WIFI, no cable channels and an email saying my account is on vacation hold from 12/19 until 4/22. I never requested a vacation hold so another problem they created. One phone call should have fixed that problem too but on my 3rd call, i was told a ticket needed to be issued. Why didn't the first two CSRbl's creat a ticker? who knows. But she says she will. I'm asking why? and when can it be fixed, well now it's going to take 24 hrs. Not only do I work from home, I have older kids that need the WIFI because its finals week at school. As you  can imagine this is so frustrating, this girl (her name is Shannon and her supervisor is BADDKeshia) tells me that I do not need to explain further because "she's not retarded"! REALLY? I explain how unprofessional that is, she doesn't care and repeats herself. She had no problem giving me her name or her supervisors name. And promising that her supervisor would call me back. OF COURSE THAT NEVER HAPPENED! I'm not the least but surprised! That girl does not belong in that job! Especially after reading over your entire site about how the company has changed and how the customer comes first! You've had training classes? really? she must not have gone!! AND I was told that I am under contract so I can not switch cable providers. You call that good customer service? I can not believe you have a Customer Service Representative talking to customers like that! My problem was resolved by the next morning after waitiing 24 hours for YOUR mistake to be fixed. There is no one in that entire company that can over ride a system to fix something that you did wrong? Now I'm waiting to see about being compensated for not having service and missing a complete day of work because of your mistake. But of course no one there can talk to me about that either. Again, I'm waiting for someone to call me back. Not holding my breath!!

Dawn Gebhardt

Official Employee

Re: BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CSR- She should be fired!!

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.