Community Forum

Awful customer service!

New Poster

Awful customer service!

I called comcast to see if there were any promotions that would lower my bill.  (I've been a comcast customer for 20 years).  I made it clear that I wanted to keep all my services so when the agent came up with a price that was $25. less a month I asked her several times if it included everything I already had and she said yes several times so I agreed to the change.  When I woke up the next morning I was missing several tv channels.  Called back and was told they could add them back in for $20. so I agreed.  Woke up the next morning and one of my tv's was disconnected.  Called back and they reconnected that so back to the original price.  While all that was going on two agents told me my old plan had a faster internet speed but now apparently with my reninstated plan I am signed up at a lower speed.and was told by two other agents that I always had the lower speed.   The first agent lied several times about the services I would be getting and two others lied about the speed although who knows which two.  Very frustrated, can't trust anything they say, and no apology from the last supervisor I spoke with.  No wonder comcast has one of the worst customer service ratings!!!

Official Employee

Re: Awful customer service!

Hi @sann12

Sorry for the experience you had. I'd like to review your account to see if I can make this right. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

New Poster

A comcast employee responded to my post telling me to private message them to look into my complaint but when I click on private message it doesn't allow me to type a message to the employee.  Why am I not surprised!

Official Employee

HI @sann12

Your private messaging abilities should be enabled now. Can you please try sending me a message now with the requested information?