Community Forum

Attention Tom <edited> Extremely Disappointed Customer

New Poster

Attention Tom <edited> Extremely Disappointed Customer

Hello Tom, 

I am a Xfinity customer who has recently had suffered from the sudden loss of my beloved father. I switched my home service into my name from my father's name. The process was seamless and rather simple which I appreciate. I was assured that the existing balance on the account would be handled for me. Meaning there would be a credit on my account for the remaining balance on the account. I felt relieved that a big company actually cared about not only making the future awesome with technology but making a customer like this feel awesome, safe, and respected during an extremely difficult time in life.

Fast forward 8 weeks later when all these feeling would change. I receive a bill that includes an additional $175. This is highly disappointing. It concerns me that a company of your stature would treat a customer who is dealing with a sensitive situation such as, losing a loved one, would not be able to credit an account or clear the debt. Especially when a customer is told this would not be a concern. 

I would live if someone ( preferably you, Tom) could respond to me and offer some sort of suggestion on how to handle this situation and ease my dissatisfaction with the handling of this matter. I hope I can count on you to make sure I remain a Comcast/Xfinity customer. I enjoy the services but I do not like feeling mislead especially during this time.  

Thank you in advance for helping me handle this matter in a timely professional and courteous way. 

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further clarity.
Tags (1)
Expert

Re: Attention Tom <edited> Extremely Disappointed Customer

I've asked a Comcast corporate employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Attention Tom <edited> Extremely Disappointed Customer

Hello sxf, I am more than happy to help you get this taken care of. I am going to need to do some digging into your account on my end, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and I can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!