Community Forum

Attention Tom <edited> Extremely Disappointed Customer

New Poster

Attention Tom <edited> Extremely Disappointed Customer

Hello Tom, 

I am a Xfinity customer who has recently had suffered from the sudden loss of my beloved father. I switched my home service into my name from my father's name. The process was seamless and rather simple which I appreciate. I was assured that the existing balance on the account would be handled for me. Meaning there would be a credit on my account for the remaining balance on the account. I felt relieved that a big company actually cared about not only making the future awesome with technology but making a customer like this feel awesome, safe, and respected during an extremely difficult time in life.

Fast forward 8 weeks later when all these feeling would change. I receive a bill that includes an additional $175. This is highly disappointing. It concerns me that a company of your stature would treat a customer who is dealing with a sensitive situation such as, losing a loved one, would not be able to credit an account or clear the debt. Especially when a customer is told this would not be a concern. 

I would live if someone ( preferably you, Tom) could respond to me and offer some sort of suggestion on how to handle this situation and ease my dissatisfaction with the handling of this matter. I hope I can count on you to make sure I remain a Comcast/Xfinity customer. I enjoy the services but I do not like feeling mislead especially during this time.  

Thank you in advance for helping me handle this matter in a timely professional and courteous way. 

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further clarity.
Tags (1)
Expert

Re: Attention Tom <edited> Extremely Disappointed Customer

I've asked a Comcast corporate employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

The Forums stick this horrible banner after all my posts automatically. I'm sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Attention Tom <edited> Extremely Disappointed Customer

Hello sxf, I am more than happy to help you get this taken care of. I am going to need to do some digging into your account on my end, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and I can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!