Community Forum

Assistance with Renewal

Regular Visitor

Assistance with Renewal

Hey, I am approaching my 1-year commitment on new service and would like some assistance with renewal.  Basically, just want to make sure I do not get taken off guard and by huge rate increases. Would love to lock in my current rates if it is possible.  My experience over the phone with renewals has been not great and I've had great success with assistance on this forum.   Thanks in advance for your assistance

@ComcastPhill  

Official Employee

Re: Assistance with Renewal

Hi there, Ttang. Thank you for posting! We definitely understand where you're coming from on trying to avoid a price increase from a promotion expiration. You have come to the right place for help. To get started, please send me a private message with your name and we can continue from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!