Community Forum

Assistance on getting cable buried

New Poster

Assistance on getting cable buried

I had service installed a couple of weeks ago and they came and buried my cable earlier this week - thanks.  

My issue is that my neighbors cable is still above ground (has been for quite a while) and part of it is in my yard on my grass.  This is problematic as I will need to move it every time I mow.  Can we get someone out to bury their cable?

Thanks 

Official Employee

Re: Assistance on getting cable buried

leachal -- We would need to speak to your neighbor directly to pull their account and schedule this. Is there any way they can call us or reach out to us here? 

New Poster

I will see if I can get you their contact information - i can message yo there address if that will help

it looks like th utilities have been marked so maybe you are getting something done already.

thanks

Official Employee

leachal wrote: I will see if I can get you their contact information - i can message yo there address if that will help it looks like th utilities have been marked so maybe you are getting something done already.

thanks

If the crew came out and made markings then that's a good sign that a work order is already in progress. Please allow 3-5 business days for the cable to be buried. 

Official Employee

Hi leachal, I wanted to follow up with you to see if your cable has been buried. Please reach back out to me here if you need additional assistance.