Community Forum

Assistance getting accurate downgrade or package renewal help

Regular Visitor

Assistance getting accurate downgrade or package renewal help

I have spent over 2 1/2 hours calling in to customer service, with three different answers. I was put on hold once by a rep who never did come back for 10 minutes so I hung up. Another time the reps headset kept muting and she claimed I wasn’t listening, but I wears headset so I know when all the background noise goes silent. An online chat rep and first guy said to call back 1/5-1/10 for latest promos and rep today said promos were out first of the year. So frustrated.

Bottom line is this. My contract expires next month. I need to renew so we don’t pay a fortune. First rep offered me a renewal promo higher than what I’m paying for slower internet. Second offered me higher but it’s $20 more a month.

It’s just so frustrating that if you auto pay your bill every month, you’re not treated well as a respected customer, but a new customer for like $49 a months right now is getting 150 speed for two years.

I’m willing to be reasonable but what IS the true current promotion and the best honest offer to a reliable customer? I don’t need TV either. We took 10 channels instant tv last time because it was cheaper with promo, but have never watched them.
Official Employee

Re: Assistance getting accurate downgrade or package renewal help

Hello, jacobm111! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I would be more than happy to look over the available promotions to see if we can find something that is more reasonably priced and better fits your needs. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you. I just want a solid answer and to get this finalized.
Regular Visitor

This agent did help me and get me a good deal, we finalized it all and I did want to leave positive feedback, as I see a lot of people don’t always do when it’s done. This was so much less stressful this way.
Official Employee

jacobm111, I'm happy I was able to quickly assist you in finding a much better promotion for you! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need assistance again in the future. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!