Community Forum

Areal Trespassing and trash left in my yard

New Poster

Areal Trespassing and trash left in my yard

On 8/19 our neighbor had cable installed.  He texted to let us know the tech was going to be working in our back yard.  The tech shortly after rung our door bell we have that on camera.  When I got home I noticed that the line her ran is over the top of my property.  I reached out to a friend that works for your company and gave him the info.  Not a big deal but should not be done that way it is against the law.  Later the week I mowed the lawn and hit a piece of messenger line from the drop he ran over my property and found multiple other pieces of cable trash left.  This has now cost me time and money and I would like to escalate the issue as it has not been resolved.  Thanks Jon 

Official Employee

Re: Areal Trespassing and trash left in my yard

Greetings, MrOrange963! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear there were some issues getting this line set up. We would like to look further into this for you. Can you please send us a PM with your first and last name so we may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "Comcast_Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!