Community Forum

Apartment unit# not serviceable but everyone else on the same floor is?

New Poster

Apartment unit# not serviceable but everyone else on the same floor is?

Hello Hello~ My sister lives in an apartment building in Philadelphia, PA 19107, and I have checked multiple times on the website to try to find her unit#. I was unable to locate her unit# (it just keeps showing the option, is it #7XX or #7XX), so I decided to check their neighbors unit#, and found out the next door neighbor currently has Xfinity Internet, while the other neighbor has the option to get an offer. Is it possible a representitive can help me help my sister get service for her apartment unit#? Let me know if you need more specific info~ Thank you in advance any help would be much appreciated!! 

Valued Contributor

Re: Apartment unit# not serviceable but everyone else on the same floor is?

It sounds like there is a block on that Unit, most likely for the previous customer(s) getting service shut off for non-pay. You will have to go to a service center with lease/ID to establish service.
Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hello DarkKingSora. I can assist with reviewing the status of serviceability at your sisters address. Please send me a private message and include your full name, her full name, and her home address, so I can assist you.