Community Forum

Apartment Fiber Nightmare

New Poster

Apartment Fiber Nightmare

I have had two teams of technicians come out to my new apartment to do a service installation. The first technicians, who came out on May 23, told me that there is little to no fiber signal in my apartment. I was told that they would contact another team of technicians that would take care of the fiber signal issue on May 25. Once the second technicians came out, they told me that they would have to contact another team to replace the fiber cable going into my apartment, as the current one has been damaged. They told me they would have a construction team come out and take care of the problem and I will be contacted once everything has been done. It has been over a month and I still have yet to have cable installed into my apartment, so I have had no Internet for this entire period. I contacted customer service several times over the past month for a "callback" but I have yet to receive a phone call. This has become completely frustrating and a total nightmare I would greatly appreciate any assistance with this issue.*

*Note: I noticed that another user had a very similar issue about a year ago, so I used some of their comments/concerns. Thank you, other user, for helping me put this issue into more civil verbiage. 

Expert

Re: Apartment Fiber Nightmare

I'm going to try escalating your ongoing issue to the Comcast corporate employees that are available to these boards. You should get a reply here in your topic.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Apartment Fiber Nightmare

Hi @johanna_ortiz07

Sorry for the experience you've had while trying to get this resolved. I'd like to review your account and start the process of getting the correct team out for the job. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!