Community Forum

Anyone know of a customer service person who can actually help???

Frequent Visitor

Anyone know of a customer service person who can actually help???

Does anyone have the name and direct phone # or email address of someone who can actually help with an issue?  Issue is regarding service being cancelled nine days after the requested cancellation effective date.  Have spent hours trying to get answers to several questions but no one has answers or the answers are different with each person I talk to.

Also trying to find out if I can keep my email and I received totally opposite answers about that.

Official Employee

Re: Anyone know of a customer service person who can actually help???

Hey karen0203,

I can review your account and help address your concerns. I will need you to verify your account information before we can proceed. Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!