Community Forum

Anybody else having trouble getting their cable from the box to the house buried?

Highlighted
New Poster

Anybody else having trouble getting their cable from the box to the house buried?

I had my cable installed on October 12, 2019 and was told the cable from the box to the house would be buried in 30 days. Today is January 26, 2020 and I still get to look and mow around my beautiful orange cable! I called several times and was told a work order was being processed. Maybe, we can get this thing buried before 2021!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Anybody else having trouble getting their cable from the box to the house buried?

Hi, Dand2302. Thank you for posting here for support. That is frustrating to hear about the delay in your line burial. I can step in and assist you with getting this taken care of. To get started, please send me a private message with your first and last name. We will continue from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!