Community Forum

Any other payment options such as PayNearMe?

Highlighted
New Poster

Any other payment options such as PayNearMe?

I used to pay my bill with the PayNearMe option but it disappeared months ago and have had to use a CC/DB card to pay my bill. I prefer to use cash options and was wondering if there is an available option to PayNearMe?

Official Employee

Re: Any other payment options such as PayNearMe?

Hi there, Ram49365.

The PayNearMe option has now been discontinued. 

Do you know where your nearest service center is? That would be a way to pay with cash. 

Thank you for posting to our forums! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

My nearest center is a 1 hr and 20 minute drive back and forth. I liked pay near me because I could just drive 2 blocks down from my house and pay at a convenience store.
Official Employee

@Ram49365, I understand your concerns and I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration of not having this PayNearMe option may have caused. I can definitely get your feedback passed along! We do have a couple of other options for paying with cash, one would be through Western Union, but you must allow two to five days for payments to process. Please follow this link https://locations.westernunion.com/, to find the one closest to you. I can also provide you with information for mailing in a money order as well. Please send me a private message including your name, if you would like me to provide you with that information. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@Ram49365, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a PM if you still need assistance with this cash payments concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you choosing to have Comcast as your service provider.