Community Forum

Any incentives deals to keep existing customers

Frequent Visitor

Any incentives deals to keep existing customers

Hello Again,

I feel like this happens every couple of years, were my bill keeps increasing more and more while new customers get great amazing deals.  Is there any incentive anymore for customers to keep with their existing cable provider or is the game now every two years switch over to the competition just to get the better deal and so on.

I would love to keep xfinity but its becoming harder and harder to do so since my bill is about to increase by $60 dollars (which is absolutly insane).  Looks like i am going to look into the competition since i rarely get any help from the customer service here.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Any incentives deals to keep existing customers

So far zero response yet from Xfinity.  I think i will have to travel to one of the stores (which i hate since most of the time no one will help in regards to this) and see if there is anyhting i can do.  Looks like the only option is canceling comcast and going with a competitor since they have better deals then what i currently pay (bill will be going up $60 bucks in Oct). 

I have currently accepted that the game here is to get as many people as possible as a customer with great deals, then after the "two promotional years" are up just jack the price up and hope the customer doesn't care.  This goes for all cable companies that they should reward exsiting bill paying customers with at least some better deals then every year jacking the price higher and higher.

Contributor

Re: Any incentives deals to keep existing customers

No surprise that you got nothing.  Just wait in a week or so you will get one.  And yes every single company wants you to switch every year or 2.  Just find high speed internet ( Comcast or Century Link) and get Roku along with Sling, Philio or Hulu.  Should be about $60 or so a month