Community Forum

Annual Payment History

Highlighted
New Poster

Annual Payment History

I need my payment history for 2019. I have called customer service and I have been to the Xfinity center and NOBODY can help me. I just need  a print out of my PAYMENT HISTORY. I don't want to see the bill just my payments for 2019. Why is this feature not available online when SEVERAL people are asking for it. Information like this is needed for tax purposes.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Annual Payment History

@k_mlyons wrote:

I need my payment history for 2019. I have called customer service and I have been to the Xfinity center and NOBODY can help me. I just need  a print out of my PAYMENT HISTORY. I don't want to see the bill just my payments for 2019. Why is this feature not available online when SEVERAL people are asking for it. Information like this is needed for tax purposes.

Comcast doesn't provide payment histories, which is why you can't get it.  Check your monthly banking statements.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!