Community Forum

Angry and frustrated, I cancel my subscription to prepaid instant TV service

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Angry and frustrated, I cancel my subscription to prepaid instant TV service

Consider this my termination notice. I'm going back to SlingTv more programming less hassle with customer service, might be a little more money but worth it.
I have talked to people since I signed up for prepaid streaming service on Aug 13 2019 and no one has been able to help me out with this on going problem even when I can get through on the phone, it is now August 17 and still nothing .
I have been ripped off for 37.00 and want a refund.
Amy
20190814_084856.jpg
Screenshot_20190814-165914_Chrome.jpg
Expert

Re: Angry and frustrated, I cancel my subscription to prepaid instant TV service

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

Re: Angry and frustrated, I cancel my subscription to prepaid instant TV service

@Snugglypoo42 wrote:
Consider this my termination notice. I'm going back to SlingTv more programming less hassle with customer service, might be a little more money but worth it.
I have talked to people since I signed up for prepaid streaming service on Aug 13 2019 and no one has been able to help me out with this on going problem even when I can get through on the phone, it is now August 17 and still nothing .
I have been ripped off for 37.00 and want a refund.

Please do not create multiple posts on the same subject as it is considered spamming and is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy; you posted about this yesterday and I have locked that thread.

This is not real time help.  Your post has gone into a queue and will be answered in the order in which it was posted.  However, @Rustyben did escalate this to the Corporate employees that help in the forums.

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi there. Good afternoon, Snugglypoo42. Thanks for posting here in the community. I see that Rustyben and Again have led you in the right direction here and we hope you allow us the opportunity to try and work with you on this, to see if we can make things right. I do see that you are already working with some of my colleagues on Facebook for this same concern. We ask that you please pick one method of support on any given issue or inquiry. Xfinity Prepaid Service is actually supported by a specialized group that can help address your needs/questions/concerns. Have you been in touch with them yet? Here is their contact number: 1-855-75-PREPAID or 1-855-757-7372. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. We look forward to taking care of this for you. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.