Community Forum

Am I going to have to cancel service to receive a response from Xfinity??

k39gHwhite
Frequent Visitor

Am I going to have to cancel service to receive a response from Xfinity??

Aug 17 2020 I sent a message to a Rep in the Billing Dept (I guess) about looking at my bill.  I got 1 response asking if I posted on the public forum. That's it.  The promo period is over, but it's hitting right in the middle of this economic downturn. I need to get someone to tell me what deals Xfinity is currently running so I can afford to continue the service or else I gotta go. The streaming services are looking really good right now. I know you guys are swamped and I've been patient for a week. Please contact asap!

Again
Expert

Re: Am I going to have to cancel service to receive a response from Xfinity??

@k39gHwhite wrote:

Aug 17 2020 I sent a message to a Rep in the Billing Dept (I guess) about looking at my bill.  I got 1 response asking if I posted on the public forum. That's it.  The promo period is over, but it's hitting right in the middle of this economic downturn. I need to get someone to tell me what deals Xfinity is currently running so I can afford to continue the service or else I gotta go. The streaming services are looking really good right now. I know you guys are swamped and I've been patient for a week. Please contact asap!

The sending of an unrequested PM to anyone in the forums, especially the OE's is against Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  So, that's probably why you got no further response.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
k39gHwhite
Frequent Visitor

Re: Am I going to have to cancel service to receive a response from Xfinity??

@Again wrote:

@k39gHwhite wrote:

The sending of an unrequested PM to anyone in the forums, especially the OE's is against Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  So, that's probably why you got no further response.

Didn't know that. But will an Xfinity employee ACTUALLY respond to the topic at hand or will I continue to be ignored or have to read through more replies reprimanding me about something unrelated to my actual issue? I've been with Comcast for a while and I'm intent on keeping the relationship cordial, but it's amazing how a reprimand came quick from a non-employee but I'm still waiting on someone to address my problem.