Community Forum

Already lied to

New Poster

Already lied to

I signed up for service over two weeks ago and a tech came out to install but advised he was unable to do the installation that day. Apparently techs aren't allowed to go into an attic in the afternoon and with the heat this makes sense. However, then we were advised someone needed to come out to "drop a line" from the pole to the house. No problem, understandable but I advised I worked from home so the tech stated he called his supervisor and they would do a "force install". The tech said someone would be back the next day to drop the line and a tech would be out a day after that to finish the install. Neither of these occurred. We received a phone call almost a week later stating there was a "mix up" with our installation being scheduled and nobody could come until the following Tuesday. Needless to say I'm not holding my breathe!! I work from home and already with scheduling and assuming someone would show to interrupt the service I have now has taken quite a bit of time away from work. This is unacceptable. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come from this company but at this point I'm really thinking we made a wrong decision to go with this company. I will be cancelling altogether if Tuesday comes and nothing is installed!!
Official Employee

Re: Already lied to

Hi Pwn1, thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our community forums.  I am sorry to hear about your experiences with the initial install.  Was a tech able to comeout and fully get your services installed and working?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Already lied to

Hello, we haven't heard from you.  Please reach back out and create another thread if you if you need help in the future.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!