Community Forum

All are NOT working, On Demand, Interactive Tv and Order Services and modem continuously dropping.

Regular Visitor

All are NOT working, On Demand, Interactive Tv and Order Services and modem continuously dropping.

I am SO ready to get rid of Xfinity all together!!!!  Very annoyed with everything to do with them!  First, their website & the so-called "troubleshooting", NO HELP.  It just continues to take you in circles & you don't ever accomplish anything.  The "chat with an agent", forget about that one too!  I've already checked my cables & replaced them!  There is no use in "sending a technician to my location" either because most people they send, don't want to complete anything.  The Xfinity person that installed my cables outside, never buried the lines & I had to do it myself.  When you call, they say they will send someone, it never happens.  I have had no Interactive Tv (no help videos), no On Demand, no ordering any premium channels.  Basically, we got what we got even though we are paying for the others!!  With the internet, every time the power goes out, my modem is constantly dropping signal and keeps coming on and going off throughout the day for absolutely no reason at all!!  So therefore, we cannot view our security cameras when needed, also while paying for these services, we do not have them!!  And of course all of this doesn't happen until AFTER our 12 month contract was up.  My internet will continue to drop all of the sudden for the next 2 weeks and as far as the tv, I've given up on that!!  I mean seriously, I should be at least able to get the help videos and the status of the cable and other "interactive" things.  On Demand says "Failed to contact server" and has a code CL-0x000f.  The interactive tv & order services says "application is not available" and has a code ETV-1000.  Help just says "this feature is unavailable.  I refuse to keep paying for all of these services that I am not receiving!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Expert

Re: All are NOT working, On Demand, Interactive Tv and Order Services and modem continuously droppin

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: All are NOT working, On Demand, Interactive Tv and Order Services and modem continuously drop...

Hello,

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!