Community Forum

Agent entered wrong service address

Highlighted
New Poster

Agent entered wrong service address

I got the xinfinity internet plan today and an agent was helping me purchase it. I could have done it by myself but he said he will get credit if I purchase with his help.

He entered the wrong address (he forgot to add the building number). I told him before purchasing and he said he will rectify it and made sure that there will be no problems. After purchasing the chat window disappeared and in my account, the service address is with no building number.

Moreover, I got the flex and the shipping address is also without the building number.

I cannot change the shipping and service address. Moreover, I cannot use the service change address. If the flex is shipped I have no idea which addresses it will go since there are so many buildings with the same room number.

Can anyone suggest any ideas, how to solve this problem?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Agent entered wrong service address

Hi, Himura. Sorry to hear about the trouble with your address/building number. Let me see what I can do to help. Please send me a PM with your first and last name, we will go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!