Community Forum

Address not showing in xfinity database

Regular Visitor

Address not showing in xfinity database

I was told that my ticket to add service to new location is closed.  There are cables in the home.  I have to go to Spectrum but I want to stay with Xfinity.  I see people being helped here and hope some one will help me to have my address added to xfinity database,

Expert

Re: Address not showing in xfinity database

mich_christ644 wrote:

I was told that my ticket to add service to new location is closed.  There are cables in the home.  I have to go to Spectrum but I want to stay with Xfinity.  I see people being helped here and hope some one will help me to have my address added to xfinity database,

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Expert

mich_christ644 wrote:

Spectrum and Xfinity do not service within the same area so you won't be able to stay with Xfinity/Comcast.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

I was told by Comcast that there is no xfinity service.  Only Spectrum is serving that area.  If I have to have xfinity service, I will have to pay $1800 as half of the cost to install new fiber cables.  I said I am not that desperate to pay $1800 for comcast service.  They also said only one cable service can be in one area.  As there is spectrum, I cannot have xfinity.