Community Forum

Address not serviceable

New Poster

Address not serviceable

Hello I called Comcast and I was told by them that my address is not serviceable the house next door has cable so I know There has to be a way in 2018 to be able connect the house next door or you only know how to work with the infrastructures that already exist and nobody knows how to use any tools anymore only whatever wires are there already
Expert

Re: Address not serviceable

@swflford wrote:
Hello I called Comcast and I was told by them that my address is not serviceable the house next door has cable so I know There has to be a way in 2018 to be able connect the house next door or you only know how to work with the infrastructures that already exist and nobody knows how to use any tools anymore only whatever wires are there already

Is this a new built house that isn't listed in Comcast's system?  Of, was there another owner that lived there that had service and hasn't paid their bill?

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!