Community Forum

Address is Unserviceable

Regular Visitor

Address is Unserviceable

My parents recently bought a house and tried to get Xfinity connected. My dad was told over the phone that the address had an unpaid balance and therefore could not recieve service until it was paid. Since that bill belonged to the previous resident, he was told he could take his proof of residence/ownership to the local Xfinity store and "prove" he owned it and get it cleared up. When he took it into the store, he was told they would look into it and left without a ticket or anything. After a few days without hearing anything, I went into the local Xfinity store (after calling and being told exactly the same thing as my dad) and I got a ticket number for reference. #043927049 After a few days, I got a phone call this morning telling me the address was unserviceable and I would not be able to get Xfinity at that address. Can someone tell me what is going on? All that we keep being told is that the address is unserviceable or that it doesn't have any "notes" in the system but we know that it did have service at one point! I really want to get to the bottom of this as I am living on the property now and I much prefer Xfinity over Uverse which is the other option in that area. Please help!

Expert

Re: Address is Unserviceable

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Regular Visitor

Thanks!!!

Official Employee

Hello jhanny, I can address you serviceability concerns first I will need to verify your account information. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcatsAmir) and then "private message me".

Admin1
Moved: