Community Forum

Address blocked from getting Services

Regular Visitor

Address blocked from getting Services

Hello, I tried to order tv & internet service for the apartment I am supposed to move to, (hope it was the right apt#, haven’t signed a lease yet) but it got canceled and now the address is blocked from getting any services. Is there something that can be done?
Official Employee

Re: Address blocked from getting Services

Hi MissMarie1. We welcome you to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with reviewing your address serviceability in our system. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Address blocked from getting Services

Hi MissMarie1, thank you for working with me through private message, and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you for your time!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!