Community Forum

Address block

Highlighted
New Poster

Address block

Hi I am trying to get Comcast service in my house. but my husband had a bill that he did not pay we are separated and I have the house now he no longer lives here so how can I get the block off my house..
Official Employee

Re: Address block

Hello, Angelaaron. Thanks for reaching out to us. I apologize to hear about your situation. This one can be a little tricky. If you happen to have anything saying the house is in your name? Preferably your maiden name. If you do you should be able to bring this into the local Comcast service center. They will then fax off the information to the collections department to try to get the block lifted.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Address block

Hello, Angelaaron. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!