Community Forum

Adding the spouse's name to the Account holder's name in order she can have some proof of address

Highlighted
New Poster

Adding the spouse's name to the Account holder's name in order she can have some proof of address

Hello,

Everything is in the title : we need to add my spouse's name to the Account holder's name in order she can have some proof of address, but we didn't find a way to do it.

Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Adding the spouse's name to the Account holder's name in order she can have some proof of addres

Hi @Hemon-Gouel 

Only one financially responsible person can have the account holder's name.

Any use of "BOB AND JOE" is incorrect usage. Can you explain what you are trying to do?

Is this for another service (e.g. a library card that requires you show your utility bill)? If so, this is not possible.

If this is for accessing this account and having permissions to change anything on it, you can add them in the My Account website here: XFINITY | Users

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Adding the spouse's name to the Account holder's name in order she can have some proof of addres

@ComcastJonathan 

I think what they may be asking is for her name to be added to the billing statement so that it will show that she lives at that same address.

Joe Smith

Mary Smith

10XXX Main Street

Anyplace, Anystate 00000-9999

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Yes @Again , I understand the question, but I confirmed with our policy team that we do not allow more than one individual on the billing system, and it must be the financially responsible individual who signed up for services, unless there was an account ownership change from one individual to another. 

The recommendation @Hemon-Gouel  is to use another bill (utilities, etc) where multiple name listings are allowed for address verification proof. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.