Community Forum

Adding a second home account number

New Poster

Adding a second home account number

Hello. I would like to add a second account number for a home in Massachusetts. My primary residence is in Florida. I would like to set up auto pay from a credit card like I have set up for my primary residence. Thank you. 

Official Employee

Re: Adding a second home account number

Hello jacobsonsm1. I can assist you with adding a second home account number. I would just first need to locate your primary home account. Please send me a private message with your full name, service address, and account number so I can begin. 

New Poster

I have the same issue, how do you add a 2nd account to the same login?

Official Employee

Hi, gandbmartin. I can help with adding the second account to your username. Could you please send me in a private message your name, both addresses, and a phone number? Just click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

New Poster

Can I also get somone's assistance in adding a second home address and account number to my online account?

Official Employee

Hi xcitbl. I can help get your accounts linked. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me.

In the body of this message please verify the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services.

New Poster

I would also like assistance adding service at a second home. Can someone help me with that? 

Thanks,

Official Employee

Hi rclawrencejr2,

Are you requesting to add service at a new service address or are you requesting to add auto-pay to a second account that you have? Please clarify. I'd be glad to assist you. 

New Poster

I also need to get my two vacation rental accounts linked. Can someone help with that?

Official Employee

Hi oceanreef803, 

Unfortunately, we can no longer link 2 accounts together. You would have to have separate login information for each account. Sorry for the inconvenience.