Community Forum

Add CMT to my plan

Visitor

Add CMT to my plan

Please add CMT to my plan of channel.  Will not show picture.

Thank you

Expert

Re: Add CMT to my plan

sgmusic wrote:

Please add CMT to my plan of channel.  Will not show picture.

Thank you

You would need to upgrade to the tier that has CMT in it, at that tier price.  You can't add channels à la carte, unless it is a premium channel such as HBO or Starz.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Visitor

When I go to CMT #476 it says included in my subscription go to Xfinity. Com to update service.

I have tried but can not find. Hope you can help.

Thanks,

Expert

Sis37sie wrote:

When I go to CMT #476 it says included in my subscription go to Xfinity. Com to update service.

I have tried but can not find. Hope you can help.

Thanks,

As explained above, you need to upgrade to the tier that has that channel, at that tier price.  You cannot add channels à la arte except for premium channels such as HBO or Starz, etc.  Call Comcast 1-800-COMCAST

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

New Poster

basically, they've moved CMT over to a "sports package"...
TBH makes no sense whatsoever...CMT....COUNTRY >MUSIC< TELEVSION....how they got the idea to move it to the sports package tier is beyond me...I'm guessing it's just so that Comcast/Xfinity can make more money from its customers

Problem Solver

Hello Wolfman1966,

I apologize for any inconvenience. Each year, we consider changes to our channel lineup to better align our more popular packages with the most viewed programming. As part of those regular reviews, Comcast made the decision to move CMT and CMT HD to the Sports Entertainment Package. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

New Poster

I would like to add cmt to my account
Expert

Plumb3193 wrote:
I would like to add cmt to my account

You can't add just CMT; you would need to add the tier that CMT is in, which I believe is Sports and Entertainment, at an additional cost.

Official Employee

Hello Plumb3193, you would actually need the Digital Preferred or higher to get this channel. I can look into this for you if you would like. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

How do i add CMT network to my plan?