Community Forum

Activate $25 Militery Credit

New Poster

Activate $25 Militery Credit

I received a notice that my DD-214 was excepted how do I use the $25 coupon toward my bill?

Also how do I track the $100 Visa card, and when will I receive it?

Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Activate $25 Militery Credit

@ken_white_41765,

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. If you received the confirmation email that your DD-214 was accepted after submitting it to xfinity.com/military, you  will automatically receive a $25 Xfinity coupon. An Xfinity coupon is an electronic coupon that can be redeemed for Xfinity On Demand rentals/purchases or as a credit to your monthly Comcast bill. After your application has been processed and your military status has been approved, we will send you an email within 10 days showing you how to redeem and activate the coupon. You will have 60 days after you receive the email to use the coupon.

As for your Visa Gift Card, customers can track the status of their reward on My Account or via the Xfinity Reward Center at www.xfinityrewardcenter.com. When accessing the Xfinity Reward Center, customers can search by entering their billing address, primary phone number or account number on the home page. You can also call 1-800-526-3268 between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM ET from Monday through Friday for status updates. 

Thank you for your military service and please let us know if you have any other questions or need anything else. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!