Community Forum

Account

New Poster

Account

To service Manager,

Towards the end of November last year I cancelled my Cable and Phone service
On December ~09 I came to add services to my account
I needed to add home security and cable so my bundle will be - Internet, cable, and home security.

Your associate told me the package for home security comes with four cameras and we scheduled the installation day Sunday- 12/17/2017 between 03:00 - 06:00.

Your technicians arrives, unfortunately he could not do the job. Because what you advertised to me was not working.

The cameras needed wiring because they were not wireless and he brought two cameras. Additionally he came with three sensors my house needs 16 sensors.
He made the phone call to his supervisor and I talked to the supervisor as well that I have to come to your office to discuss my plan.

Unfortunately I had family emergency and traveled out of country.
When I came back I immediately visited your office for discussion that was two weeks ago, unfortunately I met someone who doesn't know what he is doing, instead of reading and reviewing my current account and issue he was looking and talking about a seven years ago plan and at a different address. I could not stand it and left.

I am paying so much for internet and cable and is not my fault, because if you advertise genuinely it will be easier. They lied to me about security. Instead they should have asked me about my house and determine what is needed, Even your technician complained about the same thing, that people in the office they sell plans to customers especially the security system without asking about the house building plan.

My recommendation
1. Please re-train your associates about selling security plan because every house is different
2. When you sell security plan mention how many sensors will be provided

Finally I am still waiting to come and review my security plan and consider to reduce the charges because I cant be paying $140.00++ for two services only. I did not deny the home security is just you lied to me about the package.

I need feedback on this.

Joyce KM

Expert

Re: Account

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Account

Hi @joycecom

Thanks for reaching out. To clarify, our Home Security package comes with 1 touchscreen, 1 keypad, 1 motion sensor, and 3 door and window sensors. Any additional equipment outside of that would be and additional charge. I'd like to review your account to see how I can help make this right.

Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.