Community Forum

Account setup without mobile phone

New Poster

Account setup without mobile phone

I don't own a mobile phone.  I will never own a mobile phone.  Ever. I can't complete my account information without a mobile phone number.  There are 1500+ messages in the database answering all sorts of questions regarding account setup, not 1 saying how to complete setup with the answer being "none".  0's don't work, using my land line doesn't work because it requires verification via mobile phone.   Which I don't, and won't have.  Ever.  How about a button called "none".  Or take 0's as a hint.  Or accept the land line.  Being 75% complete irritates me something awful.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Account setup without mobile phone

Hi there, parkerman1. You have reached the right place for help. I want to make sure we get your account to 100%. Let's both take a look at your account. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!