Community Forum

Account no longer active

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Account no longer active

Have an account for internet that had an outstanding balance on it for a couple of months, paid off the balance to try to get internet service again and now i cant shop for a new plan because it says 

Looks like you can't make changes to this plan.

Please contact the account owner to continue.

and when i look at my account it says that its no longer active and no new users can be added. I dont know what to do to fix it.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Account no longer active

@AgentPretzel 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Account no longer active

Hello AgentPretzel. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with reviewing your former account status and also go over new service offers with you. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!