Community Forum

Account accessibility

New Poster

Account accessibility

Everytime I try to look at options for upgrades, I get a message that says I don't have access to the account. I have changed my password, and still get the same message. I need to know what the problem is and how to fix it.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Account accessibility

@slpass50 wrote:
Everytime I try to look at options for upgrades, I get a message that says I don't have access to the account. I have changed my password, and still get the same message. I need to know what the problem is and how to fix it.

Are you logging in with the Primary account?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Account accessibility

Hi, slpass50! Welcome to our community! As out expert Again mentioned, you probably signed in under a secondary username that doesn't have billing access. I can check your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!