Community Forum

Account Owner Issue

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Account Owner Issue

I recently moved and need to change the service address. When I go to use the moving feature, it tells me that I can't make changes to this plan and to contact the account owner. There has never been another person on my account and the chat feature keeps directing me to the moving page. I have not had internet service (yet am still paying a comcast bill via auto-pay) and at this point am frustrated enough that I'd just like to cancel service, but I can't do that either because of the account owner issues. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Account Owner Issue

Hello sp394. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. We're to have caused frustration with you account self service issues. I can help review your account and the account owner issue you are encountering. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!