Community Forum

Account Disconnected

Highlighted
New Poster

Account Disconnected

I tried to log in to my xfinity account today and it says it is disconnected. I have received ZERO correspondence from Xfinity regarding this and am confused and angry as to why this has happened. Their robot was of absolutely no help and I cannot get in touch with a real person to resolve this issue. Can anyone help with this?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Account Disconnected

@blakeberger93 wrote:

I tried to log in to my xfinity account today and it says it is disconnected. I have received ZERO correspondence from Xfinity regarding this and am confused and angry as to why this has happened. Their robot was of absolutely no help and I cannot get in touch with a real person to resolve this issue. Can anyone help with this?

Is this a new account?

Did you recently move?

If so, it's possible the previous tenant has an outstanding bill.  An Account is tied not only to a person but also to an address.  If this is the case, you'll need to prove that you are now living at the residence so that your service can be turned back on.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!