Community Forum

Accessing Multiple Residential Accounts

New Poster

Accessing Multiple Residential Accounts

I have multiple residential accounts. I have online access to only one of my accounts because I am not allowed to use my email address for more than one account number. With business accounts, one is able to link all account numbers onto one username/email which makes it incredibly user friendly and easy to manage all your accounts. This is not the case with residential.

I am not able to access all of my residential accounts. I cannot create multiple emails addresses so I can associate one email per account. I have reached out to customer service a few times and hit a wall each time.

Is there anything I can do, that doesn't involve creating more email addresses, to be able to access all of my accounts online?

Expert

Re: Accessing Multiple Residential Accounts

LL_Inc wrote:

I have multiple residential accounts. I have online access to only one of my accounts because I am not allowed to use my email address for more than one account number. With business accounts, one is able to link all account numbers onto one username/email which makes it incredibly user friendly and easy to manage all your accounts. This is not the case with residential.

I am not able to access all of my residential accounts. I cannot create multiple emails addresses so I can associate one email per account. I have reached out to customer service a few times and hit a wall each time.

Is there anything I can do, that doesn't involve creating more email addresses, to be able to access all of my accounts online?

HI, I moved your post to the customer service area of the forum. I would just ask why can't you create other email accounts to use for the different residential accounts?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Accessing Multiple Residential Accounts

Hello LL_Inc. Unfortunately, as you have seen, each residential account must have a unique primary username/ email address. This is by design for residential accounts. You should be able to create/ manage each username for each account you have. If you cannot, I can take a look and help you troubleshoot. If so, please send me a private message and include your full name, each service address, and each account number so I can access your account(s).