Community Forum

ATT Match

Regular Visitor

ATT Match

I've been a Xfinity customer for some years now and I received an offer from ATT for the same services I have now but about 50 dollars cheaper and a 100 gift card. Wondering if that could be matched by Xfinity. I don't want to cancel cause I like the service but that is a big difference every month. Thanks

Expert

Re: ATT Match

@iksroiseg wrote:

I've been a Xfinity customer for some years now and I received an offer from ATT for the same services I have now but about 50 dollars cheaper and a 100 gift card. Wondering if that could be matched by Xfinity. I don't want to cancel cause I like the service but that is a big difference every month. Thanks

You may get some relief but Comcast doesn't price match.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi there, iksroiseg. 

I can double check into what we have available and see how close I can get that to the above offer you mentioned. I want to do my best to help you out! 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi there, iksroiseg. 

I wanted to touch-based before closing out your post. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.