Community Forum

AGAIN shame on comcast

Highlighted
New Poster

AGAIN shame on comcast

Well they keep locking or pulling posts, so ill say it again, COMCAST in this time of need for your customers who are on unemployment waiting for unemployment or those who dont qualify for it and have children and have been paying the ever increasing bill wonder why you shut them off in this time of need. COMCAST is a company that generated 95 billion in 2018 and is expected in 2 years to hit 115 billion, but during a time of crisis disconnects customers. GREED motivates comcast not customer loyalty. WATCH THIS POST DISAPPEAR AGAIN LOL

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: AGAIN shame on comcast

If your post identifies an issue, is helpful, constructive and/or respectful, then it will probably stick around.  If it violates Forum Policies, don't complain.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: AGAIN shame on comcast

@Brass860 wrote:

Well they keep locking or pulling posts, so ill say it again, COMCAST in this time of need for your customers who are on unemployment waiting for unemployment or those who dont qualify for it and have children and have been paying the ever increasing bill wonder why you shut them off in this time of need. COMCAST is a company that generated 95 billion in 2018 and is expected in 2 years to hit 115 billion, but during a time of crisis disconnects customers. GREED motivates comcast not customer loyalty. WATCH THIS POST DISAPPEAR AGAIN LOL

Yes, you've had posts removed because of duplication, which is against Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  I have replied to two of your posts and explained why your cable tv was disconnected, and I combined two of your posts.

If you can't find your posts, click on your name and scroll down to find them.

This thread is locked.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!