Community Forum

A multi million dollar company can’t print a label?

New Poster

A multi million dollar company can’t print a label?

Been a customer for 3 years, had all 3 services, recently cancelled cable and phone, had to return cable box, went to 3 locations and was refused. Called Comcast, asked for a label, they said they don’t gave the capability to print a label, they simply gave me addresses for more locations. Meanwhile they keep charging me, gee...how about I turn the box into the p.d. And explain how I have refused this equipment and they are fraudulently charging me for it!
Expert

Re: A multi million dollar company can’t print a label?

@Aimeerout wrote:
Been a customer for 3 years, had all 3 services, recently cancelled cable and phone, had to return cable box, went to 3 locations and was refused. Called Comcast, asked for a label, they said they don’t gave the capability to print a label, they simply gave me addresses for more locations. Meanwhile they keep charging me, gee...how about I turn the box into the p.d. And explain how I have refused this equipment and they are fraudulently charging me for it!

Take it UPS and have them ship it back for you.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Admin1

Re: A multi million dollar company can’t print a label?

Hi Aimeerout -- We do have the ability to send return labels and return kits to you. Expert Again is also correct that you can take your equipment to a UPS Store who will send it back to us on your behalf.