Community Forum

A multi million dollar company can’t print a label?

New Poster

A multi million dollar company can’t print a label?

Been a customer for 3 years, had all 3 services, recently cancelled cable and phone, had to return cable box, went to 3 locations and was refused. Called Comcast, asked for a label, they said they don’t gave the capability to print a label, they simply gave me addresses for more locations. Meanwhile they keep charging me, gee...how about I turn the box into the p.d. And explain how I have refused this equipment and they are fraudulently charging me for it!
Expert

Re: A multi million dollar company can’t print a label?

@Aimeerout wrote:
Been a customer for 3 years, had all 3 services, recently cancelled cable and phone, had to return cable box, went to 3 locations and was refused. Called Comcast, asked for a label, they said they don’t gave the capability to print a label, they simply gave me addresses for more locations. Meanwhile they keep charging me, gee...how about I turn the box into the p.d. And explain how I have refused this equipment and they are fraudulently charging me for it!

Take it UPS and have them ship it back for you.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Admin1

Re: A multi million dollar company can’t print a label?

Hi Aimeerout -- We do have the ability to send return labels and return kits to you. Expert Again is also correct that you can take your equipment to a UPS Store who will send it back to us on your behalf.